Lemon Kale Chips Recipe: Healthy and Yummy
Your kids will love these lemon kale chips. They are a healthy alternative to greasy chips from a bag. You can use curly kale (as in the photo above), or dino (lacinto) kale or any other type. As an added bonus, these are gluten free.
Lemon Kale Chips Recipe Summary
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 bunch kale (prepared and washed)
- 2 Tbls olive oli
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea salt
- Calories: 73
- Protein: 1
- Fat: 7
- Sodium: 156
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop kale into ½ inch pieces.
- Place kale in a large bowl.
- With hands, massage oil, lemon juice and salt into kale.
- Place kale on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes until kale is dark green and crispy.
- Cool and serve.
Published on: August 12, 2010
Get Dr. Greene's Wellness RecommendationsSignup now to get Dr. Greene's healing philosophy, insight into medical trends, parenting tips, seasonal highlights, and health news delivered to your inbox every month.